Hellotittie Is Looking To Hire New Team Members!
About the Company
Hellotittie is a brand looking for content interns for our 'Girl Talk' blog and for our 'Hellotittie Interviews' sections. The message we hold greatly is embracing and highlight women empowerment.
Our blog section addresses Fashion, Entertainment, Women's Lifestyle and Women Empowerment. We also have a 'Hellotittie Interviews' page, where we've share articles about inspiring women, their brand and what they've achieved in their professional endeavors.
We are a growing company and would like to have some very intelligent writers on our team! Please apply with your resume and someone from our team will get back to you.
We are looking for a college student or recent graduate writer, with a good sense of what makes an interesting blog post or interview.
For blogs, you will plan, coordinate, review and edit content for each post on a weekly basis. This successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional and engaging content to keep our readers visiting the site daily. The intern is required to repost the blog posts they write on their social media to gain traffic to their articles.
For interviews, writers will submit high quality and exciting articles about women monthly! All interviews must include interesting women who have experiences that you think is worth sharing, a cause they believe in and/or a business they have built or is currently building.
*long distance writers accepted.
**We do not offer college credit.
***This offer is a internship for experience only.
- Major in Communications, English, Journalism or in a related field
- Experience in writing, editing, proofreading, and production support
- Excellent written skills in English
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Independent and responsible worker
- Ability to keep track of the latest trends
- Ability to engage readers with their writer's voice!
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player! Ability to contribute ideas and input during company meetings
If you are interested, send us at email at hellotittienyc.com with the subject line 'Intern Position' and your resume attached. In the email, introduce yourself and specify which position you are applying for.