Guilt Free Snacking Tips
If you’re a hardcore snacker, but hate the guilt trip after don’t fret! Here are some easy-to-make, healthy substitutes for your favorite snacks and they’re absolutely delicious!
1. Oven Baked Zucchini Chips! A healthier replacement for regular chips, zucchini chips are only 99 calories per serving and have 6 grams of protein.
2. Apple Sandwiches Filled With Raisins, Oats, and Peanut Butter! A simple, no cooking time snack that’s 148 calories per serving and has 4 grams of protein.
3. Egg Wraps! Super quick and easy wraps, that take only 4 minutes to prepare, have 245 calories and 10.5 grams of protein.
4. Tuna Salad Cucumber Bites! These delicious bites are 159 calories per serving and have 8.2 grams of protein.
5. Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes! If you love cheese and tomatoes than this is the perfect snack for you. Only 67 calories per serving and 3.7 grams of protein.
6. Baked Green Bean Fries! A crunchy snack that cuts down the calories to 167 and has 9.7 grams of protein.
7. Gluten Free Veggie Turkey Rollups! Enjoy this fast, no cook time snack any day with only 194 calories per serving and 13 grams of protein.
8. Fruit Dip That’s High in Protein! If you’ve got a sweet tooth then you’ll love this easy-to-make snack. 270 calories and 19 grams of protein, add some slices of fruit for the perfect combo.
9. Turkey Pesto Pinwheels! A yummy, nutritious snack that’s 52 calories per serving and has 3.8 grams of protein.
10. Hard-boiled Egg and Avocado Bowl! Who needs Chipotle when this snack cuts down the calories to 295 with 15 grams of protein.
Hope these tips were helpful and be sure to check out the full recipes!