2017's Best Fashion Moments
2017 proved to be a very interesting year for fashion. It seemed to be filled with controversy as many people in the fashion industry spoke out about the lack of diversity and representation in the fashion industry. Then there was that debacle over designers styling Melina Trump. Despite everything that has happened, there have been many unforgettable fashion moments that we will never forget. Take a look at the top ten fashion moments this year that we will never forget.
10. Ashley Graham walked in lingerie for Addition Elle during New York Fashion Week.
9. Rihanna's Fenty x Puma Spring '18 show ended with her on the back of a motorbike.
8. Dior puts feminist messages on their shirts for their Spring '18 collection.
7. Gigi Hadid lost a shoe on the Anna Sui runway.
6. Designer Prabal Gurung used his creations to voice his political views during New York Fashion Week.
5. Designers Angela Missoni knitted over 40 of her models pink pussyhats to wear on the runway during Milan Fashion Week.
4. Halima appeared on the cover of Allure becoming the first Muslim woman in a hijab to be featured on the cover of a major American fashion or beauty magazine.
3. Rihanna was the queen of the Met Gala in this outfit.
2. Melania Trump wore a $51K Dolce & Gabbana coat to an economic summit.
1. Donatella Versace brought back Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Helena Christensen, and Carla Bruni to walk the runway in a show honoring the 20th anniversary of Gianni Versace's death.
Is there a fashion moment that we missed? Let us know in the comments section below, Happy New Year!